ACRONYM is committed to electing progressive candidates and building our modern digital infrastructure in the process. Since its creation in March 2017, ACRONYM has run dozens of targeted digital media programs to help Democratic candidates win elections up and down the ballot and has worked with over 30 progressive partners to accelerate their digital programs and investments.
We’re looking for dynamic, creative people with backgrounds in digital marketing, creative, tech, and campaigns to join our team. If you’re interested in working with us but don’t see any open positions right for you, please feel free to email your resume to [email protected] and we’ll reach out if any relevant job listings become available.
- Content Producer – DC
- Designer – DC
- Junior Designer – DC
- Motion Graphic Editor – DC
- Video Editor – DC
Data + Analytics
Data Science + Research
- Computational Social Scientist – DC/NYC
- Data Scientist – Computational Social Science – DC/NYC
- Senior Computational Social Scientist – DC/NYC
- Senior Data Scientist – Computational Social Science – DC/NYC
- Summer Intern – DC (Note: we will begin reviewing applications on February 15th.)
- Chief of Staff – DC