ACRONYM is an organization committed to building power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and trainings to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact — and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
The Campaign Strategist at ACRONYM will play a critical role on our campaigns team (in our voter registration and electoral work) in bridging the gap between the political team and marketing team. To do this, it is important that this individual has an understanding of both aspects of this work and ability to project manage to both sets of goals. This is a full-time position and will be based in Washington, D.C.
- Approximately 5 years experience managing creative campaigns with a preference for significant experience in digital media
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience developing, managing, and executing rapid response campaigns, either for political or non-profit campaigns
- Keen understanding and demonstrated knowledge of creative best practices across digital media platforms
- Experience interpreting organic and paid media analytics to help inform creative decision making
- Experience executing a variety of digital media tests preferred, including, but not limited to: randomized control trials, A/B tests, platform brand lift tests
- A drive to constantly innovate, create and learn
- Experience working with graphic design, video, & web development teams or vendors
- A background working with political/advocacy campaigns and/or tech startups is desired but not required.
- A passion for the progressive movement is required
- Lead creative strategy and production management on ACRONYM programs, based on the strategy set by the program’s Campaign Director
- Produce creative briefs and develop concept ideas using inputs from political, media and analytics teams
- Act as copywriter for creative needs including video/audio scripts, social media posts, digital content and landing pages that serve program objectives
- Collaborate with media team to understand creative specifications required by media plans including creative formats, number of concepts and versions needed
- Partner with graphic designers and video editors to produce compelling campaign content on short timelines
- Review and apply program reporting to ensure creative content is continually optimized
- Identify and document best practices for cross-department workflows
- Help to develop and implement campaign strategies as determined by the Director and/or Senior Director
The salary band for this role starts at $75,000 / annually and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and innovation, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
ACRONYM offers a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Click here to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign lab and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.