ACRONYM is an organization committed to building political power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising, and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and trainings to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact — and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
To advance this work, ACRONYM is seeking a Finance Manager. Click here to apply!
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management with data and reports needed to make financial decisions.
- Prepares financial reports on a regular basis for leadership, board, and donors as needed.
- Manages weekly cash flow updates and reports to management in a weekly meeting.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance and timely reporting.
- Serves as the key point of contact for all budget owners on spending decisions based on current COH and cash flow
- Project manages monthly, quarterly and annual closeout processes to ensure tracking of actual vs. budgeted expenses
- Recalibrates existing budgets as needed
- Supports financial and legal reporting processes by supplying up to date information as needed to ensure accuracy of reports to the FEC
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary band for this role starts at $70,000 / annually and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent, and innovation, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
ACRONYM offers a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Click here to submit your application. You look forward to hearing from you!
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign lab and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.