ACRONYM is an organization committed to building power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and training to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics, and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact – and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
ACRONYM seeks a dynamic and effective HR + Operations Associate. This position will provide operational support to the Director of People Operations and the Finance and Operations Manager, specifically around administrative operations. The ideal candidate is interested in learning how to run a non-profit and in gaining experience in digital organizing campaigns. A successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Must be able to multitask between operational support and project-based work, as well as show keen interest in either political or organizing work.
HR + Operations Associate
- At least one cycle of electoral campaign experience and/or community/issue-based organizing experience preferred.
- At least one-two years of administrative experience.
- Experience with G-Suite required.
- Experience using Excel functions such as pivot tables, data validation, filters, conditional formatting, and basic functions such as sumif and countif required.
- A passion for the progressive movement is required.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of People Operations and the Finance and Operations Manager.
- Serves as the DC office manager and is responsible for building access, mail, and logistics for team gatherings.
- Conduct financial administrative processes including expense tracking and financial reconciliation across multiple funding streams/entities.
- Administer contract processes including drafting, executing, and proper document storage.
- Creates and tracks all enterprise accounts for all entities and serves as the primary point of contact for troubleshooting accounts.
Compensation and Benefits:
The starting salary for this role is $50,000/year and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and innovation, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
ACRONYM also offers a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Click here to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign lab and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.