ACRONYM is a first of its kind non profit organization committed to building power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. They are currently seeking a critical member- Scheduler – who they are hoping to find as fast as possible. The role of ACRONYM’s Scheduler will be to build and maintain a schedule around the CEO, Tara McGowan.
The Scheduler will be a key member of the office of the CEO. This person should have some experience in scheduling complex travel and managing multiple priorities, high political acumen, and an intense passion for ACRONYM’s mission.
This is a full-time position and will be based in Washington D.C. Click here to apply!
- Managing calendar and scheduling of the Chief Executive Officer
- Planning travel arrangements for chief executive officer including transit and accommodations.
- Maintaining an organized system of outstanding requests and items that require follow up from the scheduler and/or executive officer.
- Working across teams to schedule internal meetings and events that includes the chief executive officer.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving as conflicts in schedule arise.
- Anticipating and circumventing potential conflicts in schedule before they arise.
- Greeting visitors for meetings scheduled with executive officer and other members of the team as needed.
- 1+ years professional experience.
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous requests under tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office and Google suites.
- A reputation for being a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- A knack for problem solving.
- A track record of excellent time management, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and collaborative approach to teamwork and problem solving.
Compensation and Benefits:
The starting salary for this role is $50,000/year and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and innovation, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
ACRONYM also offers a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Click here to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign lab and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.