ACRONYM is an organization committed to building political power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and trainings to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact — and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
To advance this work, ACRONYM is seeking a Data Scientist to help run digital paid media campaigns and lead measurement and experimentation. Click here to apply!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience
- 2 years or more relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in experimental design and analysis
- Mastery of statistical data analysis (e.g. regression, probability)
- Experience with SQL and development experience in a scripting language such as R or Python
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with survey research design & implementation
- Knowledge of advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies
- Familiarity with political/campaign data
- Knowledge of applied machine learning and/or experience creating predictive models
- Shape and execute organization’s learning agenda by designing and analyzing field experiments to reduce public support of Donald Trump
- Contribute to methodological design and implementation of ACRONYM’s proprietary measurement platform
- Drive action by convincingly communicating analysis to internal and external stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary band for this role starts at $160,000 / annually and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and innovation, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
ACRONYM offers a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Click here to submit your application. You look forward to hearing from you!
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign lab and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.