ACRONYM is an organization committed to building political power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and trainings to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact — and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
To advance this work, ACRONYM is seeking a Senior Campaigner to support the strategic development and execution of digital organizing and media campaigns that will advance progressive policies, values and candidates. This full-time position and can be based in Washington DC, New York, Denver, or can be filled remotely for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 to 6 years experience helping to develop and execute effective advocacy campaigns or electoral programs
- A proven track record of deploying digital organizing, communications and/or media tactics that contributed to electoral or advocacy victories
- A commitment to data-driven strategies, and a strong affinity for experimentation and testing
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- A reputation for effective management of partnership and team relationships
- A background in content creation, production and narrative development for campaigns
- Depth of knowledge of digital organizing tactics, tools and content best practices that produce high action rates using email, SMS, call tools, and/or social media
- Experience or knowledge of paid media strategies, platforms and best practices are recommended
- Develop and execute digital organizing tactics that ladder up to impact goals
- Work with the creative team to create content that tells a strong story and measurably moves people to take action
- Craft data-driven recommendations that optimize the program for efficiency and impact
- Lead on case study development to explain the strategic approach to the program or campaign
- Propose experiments to test assumptions and figure out most effective way to achieve outcomes
- Participate in partner conversations, team relationships and coordination efforts that build trust and respect
- Proactively build templates and checklists that make the work more efficient
- Seek out opportunities to educate yourself and share knowledge within the organization through trainings, articles, speakers, and/or conferences
- Set a positive, fun, and inspiring team culture guided by ACRONYM’s overarching values (empowerment, innovation, impact, empathy, and radical honesty)
- A roll-up-your-sleeves and ego-free approach to the work and mission of the organization is a must
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign organization and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.
The salary band for this role starts at $80,000 annually and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and grit, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.