ACRONYM is an organization committed to building political power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and trainings to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact — and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
To advance this work, ACRONYM is seeking an ad operations associate to help run digital paid media campaigns. This is a full-time position and can be based in Washington DC, New York or Denver. Click here to apply!
Ad Operations Associate
Reporting to: Paid Media Director
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience in the online advertising space, as a trafficker or similar role
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Basic background in social media and programmatic ad buying is preferred but not required
- A reputation for being a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- A penchant for problem solving
- A track record of excellent time management, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and collaborative approach to teamwork and problem solving
- Ownership of all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries
- Consistently manage implementation of all ad operations requirements for campaigns – tracking, tagging, naming conventions and performance monitoring with close attention to detail
- Manage pacing dashboard by identifying problems in performance and efficiencies and working with the media planner to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- In partnership with Analyst, build weekly reports and offer regular program optimizations and recommendations
- Present findings to both internal and external people, educate and guide them on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on interactive ad units/deliverables
- Provide paid media team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products
- In partnership with media planner, think creatively about how to build targeted audiences within platforms
- Adjust media buys in real time throughout campaign to reflect changes to media plan and new information throughout execution of program
- In partnership with media planner, gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data in a cohesive and efficient manner
- Identify opportunities to test within platforms and work with teammates to execute tests, analyze results and use to optimize campaigns
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary band for this role starts at $50,000 / annually and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and innovation, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
ACRONYM offers a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Click here to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
ACRONYM is a 501(c)4 digital campaign lab and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.